4.15.2014

Cottage Style Party & Daffodils…finally!





And then, there were…


DAFFODILS!






After waiting so patiently, ahem, for them, they are finally here!




I just can't get enough if them!





They were almost glowing on a sunny day this past weekend.




So pretty!




My neighbor across the street has another variety that I just couldn't resist.




I love the dainty flowers against the rugged stone wall.




Yes, those are hens and chicks tucked in-between the stones of the wall.




L-O-V-E




Despite the predictions for snow (again!) this week, in my mind it is spring.


Snow on the shrubs behind the daff's this morning…
the weather just needs to move on!





Anything blooming at your cottage?












Hello Friends!

Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party!

#91







I spent my weekend spring cleaning and getting ready for my annual yard sale.
I'll be doing the same thing next weekend.
Yippee…not really...
It is exhausting digging and sorting, moving and cleaning everything!
But sitting in a clean living room afterwards was worth it!
The yard sale is the following weekend, rain or shine, it all has to go somewhere!
Just so long as it is not at my cottage.




Anyone else want to admit to spring cleaning?








It looks like Penny hit some yard sales. I love how she left those thrifty price stickers on her treasures!


Can you believe that forget-me-knot tea set was only $15? Stop by Penny's blog Penny's Vintage Home to see more of her yard sale finds!













Looks like Sherry threw an Easter tea party! How cute are those chick cookies?


The basket of treats and vintage crochet trim napkins are perfect for this tea. Hop on over to Sherry's blog The Charm of Home to see the details of her Easter tea and her yummy chocolate crosses!












Tracie's garden is so colorful and lovely already!
Her garden is full of delightful flowers: camellias, azaleas, hellebores and tulips.


And I really love how the sweet woodruff spills over onto her flagstone path…so pretty! Stop by Tracie's blog Fishtail Cottage to see her lovely garden and don't miss the Coral Bark Maple….whoa!











If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

 Deb










































Thanks for stopping by!
 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 
and their fabulous blogs 
to see what they are up to:


http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com







14 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the feature! so honored! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, daffodils!!!! - One of my favourite flowers :) Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Thanks for the party, Debi :) Have a really Happy Easter! Autumn hugs♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoyed your daffodils! Mine were so confused about the weather they gave up and never bloomed. Good luck with your sale. I carted two truckloads to the booth to get rid of my junk. I mean, to offer for sale my wonderful treasures. :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha…yep, I know what you mean. What doesn't sell at my yard sale will go to the thrift store. I'm hoarding no more!

      Delete
  4. Deb, thank you so much for the feature! I am so happy to see our daffodils too and then it goes down to 27 tonight! Ugh! Have a blessed Easter!
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your white daffodils look in front of your stone wall. Cottage perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The daffodils are a fabulous march into Spring! I love seeing their bright cheery faces! Thank you for sharing the pictures! We got snow again yesterday and last night, but it is warming up now. I have evidence that my tulips and daffodils are on their way up so I can't wait to see them bloom! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Daffodils are fantastic! Wonderful features - I am delighted to join your party - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful flowers. I'm sighing. We had snow this a.m. . . Yes I said S.N.O.W. I'd much rather have clouds of daffodils. but our time will come. Happy Easter, happy SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring my yard sale finds! Have a Happy Easter...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daffodils are blooming in abundance. Such happy flowers! I hope to plant more for next season.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deb,
    Daffodils are such a cheery flower. Their pretty yellow brightens up a Spring day. I think you and your neighbor should do an exchange this Fall. Then you would have some of both. Thanks for sharing with SYC and have a Happy Easter.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!